Integrated Health Home
An Integrated Health Home (IHH) is not a building or specific place; rather it is an approach to providing care.
The approach includes care coordination to identify any gaps in care and helps you get connected with the
services at the right time. Whole health will include comprehensive and integrated care including both physical
and behavioral care, while also addressing support needs. When your health providers work as a team, you will
receive the best care possible to lead a healthier life.
You can use the IHH as little or as much as you feel is needed. You may not need much now, but if your health
needs change later, we will be here for you.
What are the benefits of working with IHH?
The IHH team will help coordinate all of your services and make sure you get the assistance you need.
- A care coordinator who works with you to get the services and supports you need
- A nurse who can help make sure you are getting or staying healthy
- A peer support who knows what it might be like to walk in your shoes
- A whole health plan that you help create to meet your goals
- Support services for you and referrals to community resources
How can I join the Prairie Ridge Integrated Health Home?
- Medicaid eligible
- Must be at least 18
- Reside in Cerro Gordo, Floyd, Franklin, Hancock, Kossuth, Mitchell, Winnebago, and Worth County
- Have a serious mental illness diagnosis that has an impact on your daily living
Diagnoses include but are not limited to:
Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Major Depression,
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and Delusional Disorder
Sign up today for Prairie Ridge’s Integrated Health Home services by calling 641-243-7264 or if you would
like to refer someone, please complete and send us the referral form which can be downloaded and
printed from the link below.
If you are already involved with the Integrated Health Home, you may contact a staff person
utilizing the following information:
Fax # (641) 243-7263
Main Office Phone # (641) 243-7264