Welcome to Prairie Ridge, we’re glad you’re here!
Due to the increase in COVID exposure there will be some adjustments to Prairie Ridge services effective Monday November 23rd, 2020- December 31, 2020. Updates will be provided should anything change.
- Integrated Health Home Services: IHH services will continue though phone calls and video conferencing. We will make every effort possible to be virtually face to face with our patients. In situations where the patients do not have the means to use video, we will still do phone calls.
- Prevention services: OWI-PRI/PRIDE: At this time, there is not approval to do PRIDE (Jail Diversion) any way but face to face. All face to face PRIDE Jail Diversion will remain face to face with reduced capacity and masks required. For PRI services, beginning December 1, we will adopt a combined virtual/face to face option. For patients who do not have computer capability, we will host them on-site at our main facility and connect them with a virtual course. Any other prevention services will be determined at the time of scheduling based upon the needs of the parties involved, technology availability of participants, and local coronavirus rates at the time.
- All outpatient mental health and substance use therapy sessions will occur remotely via either the phone or GoToMeeting. This includes individual and group services.
- Residential services will remain the same.
- We are suspending our walk-in assessments in the Mason City office. In the Mason City office, all prescribing, mental health and substance use assessments will occur in the following manner:
- Patient may come in any time Monday thru Friday between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM to fill out the paperwork and meet with financial staff to arrange payment.
- After they have completed the paperwork and financials, they will be provided with an appointment to complete the assessment.
- We can complete the assessment via GoToMeeting or via phone and staff will contact the patient prior to the appointment to clarify the process and answer any questions.
- Assessment in the satellite offices – please have the patient call to coordinate this with staff.
Please call if you have questions.
Prairie Ridge Integrated Behavioral Healthcare is committed to providing services and programs anchored by the values of dignity and respect for our patients and staff.
With over forty years of experience, Prairie Ridge utilizes the most effective evidence-based programs and processes for Prevention, Intervention and treatment for mental health and substance abuse.
There is a strong commitment to professionalism and training by our experienced and qualified staff. Prairie Ridge facilities are state of the art, accessible, and comfortable for our patients. Prairie Ridge has developed a reputation of quality care in a respectful and attractive environment.
Scroll down the page and click the links below to see important areas inside our site.
HOW TO ACCESS SERVICES
Resident SUBSTANCE USE Info
Learn more about Prairie Ridge’s Residential program on our Resident Info page. Find helpful information, such as what to bring with you, and what to leave at home. Also find information about visitation and hours for both men and women residents. Call today for more information 641.424.0863.
Weekend OWI Program
The Prairie Ridge Weekend Jail/OWI Program is a program designed to fulfill both the Iowa Department of Transportation (DOT) education requirements and the court-mandated jail time for Operating While Intoxicated (OWI) offenses.
Prairie Ridge provides gambling treatment services in the form of individual counseling. Assessments for gambling are free of charge, as well as the patient’s first three sessions. Gambling assessments can be scheduled by calling the main office at any time or calling 1-800-BETS-OFF.